For choosing hot water system you need to consider few factors. One person uses on average about 50L of hot water a day. You will use more hot water if you use your dishwasher often, take very long hot showers or often wash clothes in warm or hot water.
Your Know Hot Water Specialist can analyse your home and usage and assist you with choosing hot water system that works best for you.
To determine the right size of system, we will need to know:
- How many people live in your home?
- How much hot water you use, and when you use it?
- When do you all shower – in the morning or evening?
- How do you wash clothes – in hot or cold water?
For most households, a solar HWS can be the most efficient and cheapest to run. If that’s not an option, here are other suggestions:
- Small household (1-2 people): Instantaneous hot water system (gas or electric) or small gas storage hot water system.
- Medium household (3-4): Gas hot water system (instantaneous or storage).
- Large household (5+): Multiple instantaneous hot water systems may be an option but gas storage units may be more economical.