Know Hot Water is committed to providing quality services to our Clients.
In this Policy, “personal information” refers to any information that identifies or could be used to identify an individual person. As we collect your personal information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Personal information collected may include:
- General information: such as your name, address, email address, telephone numbers, photographs etc.
- Communications: we may maintain records when you email, call, or contact us.
We process personal information during the course of providing our Services, this may include:
- Providing you with our products and plumbing services
- Administering our customer relationship with you
- Providing information to manufacturers in the event of a recall and to warranty service providers
- Internal purposes such as procedural assessments, risk management, product and service reviews, staff training, accounting and billing
- Identifying and informing you of products that may be of interest to you, including direct marketing
Depending on the circumstances, we may hold your personal information in either hardcopy or electronic form, or both.
Your personal information is stored in secured servers and storage systems that reasonably protect from misuse and loss from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. As a general rule, we retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is collected and maintain appropriate business records.
When your personal information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information. However, most of the personal information is or will be stored in our client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please notify us immediately.
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other parties.
We will only disclose your personal information for a purpose that is related to the product or service we are providing to you. This may include disclosures to organisations that provide us with professional advice or contractors to whom we out-source certain functions.
Our Site may use ‘cookies’ to enhance User experience. User’s web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. The Site may choose to alert you when cookies are being sent.